- WS New York at Hudson Yards
- $48,520.00 -81,710.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
334 W 39th St
Chef de Partie at WS New York
WS New york, is a multi level restaurant and bar, serving Contemporary American cuisine showcasing innovative and quality offerings. Join our team as a Chef de Partie and bring your leadership and teamwork experience to a clean and professional work environment. Qualified individuals should possess a strong attention to detail, organization and cleanliness. Possess a minimum of 3+ years of prior experience, and a desire to learn and grow.
You will be working with a top-tier team in a professional and creative environment. This position is ideal for someone with the desire to be a part of a new restaurant group with ambitions for growth and job advancement in the F&B industry.
- Prepares all menu items following recipes and yield guides according to departmental standards.
- Maintains complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment; and uses said equipment and tools only as intended-properly and safely.
- Complies with all Culinary and mandatory staff training.
- Is flexible with change and can follow direction in an efficient fashion.
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health code regulations.
- Ensures that each savory dish leaving the kitchen is checked for quality, quantity, presentation and correct temperature according to established standards.
- Actively participates in the positive relationship between FOH, Bar and BOH teams by maintaining steady stream of communication with entire team and staff.
- Adheres and upholds the outlined expectations/culture of WS New York and the quality standards.
- Inspects line stations, facilities, ingredients and all dish components for quality assurance before and during service to ensure a successful execution of the menu.
- Tastes food to ensure company standards and quality are being met.
- Adheres to maintaining product/ingredients to comply fully with health department requirements and company standards of labeling, time, and temperature.
- Ensures adherence to safety and emergency procedures to protect staff, guests, and property.
- Reports any maintenance deficiencies in a quick and timely way.
- Puts effort towards understanding the industry and stays aware of industry trends.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
- Expedites food and steps in for team members when needed or required.
- Maintains a positive relationship with all restaurant personnel.
- Is actively involved in maintaining and restocking of necessary ingredients/items.
- Regularly deep cleans and maintains kitchen area and equipment.
- Inspects the cleanliness and working conditions of all tools, equipment and supplies
- Meets with Executive Chef, and Chef de Cuisine to review daily tasks, anticipated business levels, changes and other information pertinent to job performance.
- Checks Culinary schedules and reports to work in a timely fashion. Willingness to adapt to scheduling changes.
- Adheres to dress code policy in addition to following good personal hygiene habits.
- Completes tasks based upon priority and utilizes multitasking to complete them
More detail about WS New York at Hudson Yards, please visit
Associated topics: catering, chef, culinary, grill chef, head chef, pastry chef, pizza chef, prep chef, service, sous
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...