- The Luxottica Group
334 W 39th St
Requisition ID: 90323
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica's Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
The Director of ISS North America develops and directs all In Store Specialist strategy, KPI s, and Toolkit necessary to improve sell through in all Sales divisions: Optical, Premium Sun, and Sport. This role collaborates with commercial executive leaders, Training, and Marketing teams to ensure external customers receive the appropriate service level with training, marketing materials, merchandising, and selling support.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop a strategy to increase Market Share in each COT.
* Partner closely with brand, trade marketing, education and product team in order to gather objectives and activities from each division
* Develops KPIs metrics and consults with Sales leaders on priorities, COT-specific needs, metrics and deployment plan
* Shares assortment strategy with the ISS team and sales teams while using store feedback on needs and demands to influence Marketing agenda.
* Leverage the relationship with the Training team to organize the product training calendar for the ISS team, so that they can effectively help promote product training at a door level
* Work in tandem with the commercial teams to deliver superior customer service and coordinate activities that deliver sales target results.
* Evaluate sell through opportunities and build tools and materials to help support channel growth.
* Establishes marketing and training KPIs and uses those metrics to set quarterly/annual objectives for the ISS Team.
* Provides Marketing intelligence and consumer trends to ISS team, Account Management teams, Marketing, and Training to deliver customer expectations and to identify opportunities to improve and grow the business
* Attend priority market week appointments to ensure ISS visibility and gain awareness of account priorities and needs.
* Develop & manage 3rd Party Contracts, resources and budgets to a profitable ROI
* Bachelor s degree with emphasis in business or marketing preferred
* 10+Years experience working in a Marketing related function supporting commercial operations Marketing
* Strong understanding of the retail environment and consumer.
* Retail analysis capabilities
* Ability to manage priorities with multiple stakeholders.
* Strategic, analytical and creative thinker
* Strong negotiation, customer service and interpersonal skills
* Polished presentation skills in front of large groups
* Flexible with ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to quickly generate and initiate creative solutions to problems
* Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint; ability to work with DeSPA application (or similar industry specific sales software)
* Willingness and ability to travel extensively up to 50%.
* Experience working in the optical industry in a plus.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-###-#### (513-###-#### outside of US) or email ...@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Sales / Account Management* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...