- SHS/FFI NYC Manhattan Midtown West
- $95,170.00 -147,950.00/year*
334 W 39th St
As an Engineer, you will play a key role in the repairs and maintenance of the hotel, accomplish the preventative maintenance program as directed and support repair and renovation projects.?
- Handles routine maintenance, repairs and cleanliness in guest rooms, public spaces, event space, outlets, back of house spaces and grounds
- Performs routine operating equipment checks and repairs
- Demonstrates familiarity with the hotel's safety systems and takes corrective action on any maintenance or operating problems which affect the security or operating condition of the hotel
- Participates in the room preventative maintenance program
- Delivers guest requests when needed
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Basic knowledge of refrigeration systems, electricity and plumbing
- HVAC knowledge
- Basic knowledge of food service equipment
- OSHA knowledge
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Continuous standing 100' of the shift
- Inside and outside work during shift
- Lifting/pushing/pulling/carrying required up to 100 lbs or more, carts may be pulled up to 75 feet
- Bending/Kneeling required 70' of the shift
- Mobile position requiring 100' of the time
- Subject to loud noise, vibration, hazards, atmospheric conditions and oil.
Loading some great jobs for you...