334 W 39th St
New York s Best Sandwich Shop is looking for you!
Full-time position for General Manager at Alidoro is available!
You will be working with a top-tier team, but in a fun and casual environment! This position is perfect for someone who wants to pursue a long-term career in the F&B industry. However, please note that we work in a demanding environment and have a serious first-class approach to customer service and quality of product. Be ready to manage a staff of 25 employees in all aspects of customer service and operations.
As the General Manager:
- You will be training new staff members on their daily functions
- Ensuring cleanliness and regular maintenance of the shop
- You will also be required to ensure the performance of the store hits COGs and labor targets.
- Create staff work schedules and facilitate payroll on a weekly basis
- Manage inventory for food, packaging and store equipment and materials.
- You will be finalizing and executing all catering orders and working closing with the corporate Catering Department on a daily basis.
- You will be creating production pars based on estimates, on a weekly basis
- Continually ensure quality control of all products and communicate to kitchen and back of house when issues arise
- Assist with promotional event planning,
- Respond to customer emails (daily), and handle guest complaints
- You will be asked to test employees to maintain a continual retraining process
- A sincere passion for food, beverage and hospitality
- 5+ Years Food/Hospitality Industry
- 3+ Years Managerial Experience of a team of 10 or more
- Familiarity with POS systems
- NYC Food Handler s Certification
- Experience with ordering and inventory management
- Understanding of sales goals, production pars, and quality control
- Extensive experience with training new hires and continual training to better staff
- Meticulous cash handling
- Courteous with staff and co-workers
- Exceptionally high level of organization and time management and attention to detail
- Proven ability to increase sales and manage cost margins
- Experience with event planning for upwards of 200+ guests
- Thrives in working in high-energy, high-volume, high-speed environment
- Excellence in customer service (in person and by email)
- Detailed knowledge of Department of Health regulation and attention to cleanliness
Please email your resume and some general information about yourself, and we will contact you for an interview
More detail about Alidoro, please visit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...