- Ai Fiori
- $48,520.00 -81,710.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
334 W 39th St
Ai Fiori is an award-winning restaurant located at The Langham New York on Fifth Ave featuring the cuisine of acclaimed chef, Michael White. Meaning Among the Flowers in Italian, Ai Fiori showcases the modern interpretations of cuisine from the French and Italian Rivieras, and selectively looks for individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and who thrive in an environment that demands excellence in every dimension. Under the leadership of Chef de Cuisine, Scott Schneider, and General Manager, Eliza Poehlman, Ai Fiori strives to provide superb cuisine and seamless service through teamwork and execution.
- Executing and managing the following stations: pasta, saute, garde manger, and a wood burning grill
- Supervising kitchen staff
- Expediting in the absence of the Chef
- Ordering and tracking inventory
- Maintaining health department, food quality, and restaurant standards at all times
- Excellent cooking skills
- 3 years of relevant restaurant experience
- Able to remain calm and organized in a high-volume environment
- Responsible, respectful and team player
- Great work ethic and committed to being the best
- A culinary training degree is preferred but not required
- Open Availability, Able to work flexible hours
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full time employees. If you are interested in joining the Ai Fiori team, please submit your resume. Attachments that cannot be opened will not be considered.
Altamarea Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More detail about Ai Fiori part of Altamarea Group, please visit
Associated topics: catering, chef, corporate kitchen, culinary school, dining chef, executive chef, executive kitchen, pantry, restaurant chef, tavern
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...